100% committed to ensuring a pleasing and satisfactory yet safe experience.
We encourage you to utilize our online booking platform before coming in as we are operating under LIMITED CAPACITY (maximum 10 patrons at a time). Our waiting area is temporarily closed off and walk-ins cannot be accepted.
Prior to entering we will take your temperature. We will ask you to reschedule your appointment if you hold a temperature of 100°F or higher.
We will strictly adhere to these rules for your safety:
Entry is only permitted to patrons with appointments.
- If you have been in close proximity with someone who has exhibited symptoms (coughing, fever, and/or shortness of breath ect.), please reschedule your appointment.
- Face covering is required. Cloth face masks are available for purchase.
- Once inside, please wash your hands for a minimum of 20 seconds then a technician will guide you.
- PLEASE RESPECT SOCIAL DISTANCING RULES AND KEEP 6 FEET (2 METERS) APART.
The polish area is temporarily closed. Please be prepared with a color in mind prior to entering. We will show you color samples and help obtain your desired color.
- Our restroom is available to clients only. Please help make us aware when you finish using the restroom in order for us to properly santize the area for next guest.
- Non-essential amenities (magazines, coffee station, drinks) are temporarily suspended.
- Plexiglass guards have been installed throughout the store where needed (manicure stations, pedicure chairs, drying station).
As always, we will continue to follow our rigorous sanitation practice, especially when handling multi-use equipments.
We will sanitize all equipment and surfaces prior to serving you and in between serving every guest.
All metal multi-use equipments have been sterilized using our industrial grade autoclave per CDC guidelines.
New gloves for each service has been our standard practice.
Wash our hands for at least 20 seconds per CDC guidelines.
Wear face coverings at all times
Your patience is greatly appreciated as we try our best to implement new safety guidelines.